Take an air bath. Start on the New Moon. That’s tonight!!
For 30 days.
1. Go (outdoors) out-of-doors or open a window or outside door.
2. With the palms of your hands, sweep your skin from your crown to the soles of your feet, even between your toes because energy can hide in the curves, corners, and tight spaces. Don’t let any area go untouched.
3. Let the air carry the impurities, toxins, intense emotions, hectic days, any energies that are not serving you, etc….away.
4. Chart the differences in the largest organ in your body.
5. Share with someone else, preferably a child.
Mum used to do this to my and her own body when I was a little girl. Like every single day. It’s now a habit for me as well.
I am Miriam’s ‘Mary’s’ youngest child born in 1976. She was born in 1938. We are exactly 38 years apart. I am now 38 years old. By the way, I really really love numbers and mathematics.
India “You Look Like Something Blooming”
This was dedicated to Mum. She taught me so much. I look just like her here.